Custom Search

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bedtime Stories Rock for kid n Bigger Kid



Went to see this movie just to accompany my sis(my big sis btw) that really want to see this movie...
I dont really fancy stories for kids and magical2 stuff like this one...

But it turn out to be uber fun and entertaining even for a big kid like me.....
I guess it because of adam sandler that make it entertaining enough for big kid like me to watch....

So for those that still contemplating to watch it, u got nothing to lose but of course only your ticket money....

My review for this film>>>>cool movie to watch.

I dont know why am i so unfortunate ever single time i went to see the movies...i always end up with a seat that got a king kong sitting a the back of me...always kicking my seat..i felt like smacking their heads really hard with a pan(which i only imagine and not really have the gut to do it). I will not go to the fancy cinema where i have to pay triple just to see the same movie. It will be worth more to buy the dvd, at least i can watch it again and again and again....

So do u guys have any solution for my problem?????


Oh, its raining gum ball...yum yum

No comments:

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites