Custom Search

Friday, October 31, 2008

colour of the day,,,,,or I might say everyday...




How far is the truth about categorizing a person according to the colour he or she like????

Meaning of the Color Black?????

@power

@elegance

@formality

@death

@evil

@mystery

@fear

@unknown (black holes)

@negative connotation (blacklist, black humor, 'black death')

@strength

@formal, elegant, and prestigious color (black tie, black Mercedes)

@symbol of grief.

@perspective and depth

Well you can see for yourself that black are mostly associated with something NEGATIVE and it will give out BAD VIBE.

I totally don't agree with it. But whatever, besides black, i like all the other colour as my second favourite colour.
So now what does that make me????? RAINBOW GIRL????

I really like black but i don't think that i acted the way they describe how black loverz should act.
Well maybe a bit but only 10%. So very minimal truth in it.


I don't really fancy guys or gals that like to figure other people out by using this psychological thingy...

Its like trying to stereotype people into different groups or classes.
And sometimes they made me feel guilty for liking black. But of course nothing gonna change my love for you( refer to black ).

My advice would be don't judge a book by it cover OR in this case don't judge a person by its COLOUR....

Au revoir....

No comments:

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites