Custom Search

Monday, October 13, 2008

HEALTH, BEAUTY & CLEAN!!!!!


Imagine that u can get it all from a water filtration system.....

Well, yes u can!!!!!

What am I talking about???>>>>>>>Dr. Sukida<<<<<<<<<< style="font-size:180%;">RM100 per month......

I WILL NOT promote something if i don't experience it myself or from someone close to me.
So these are the thing i and my close-knit experience after using it.....


HEALTH

#my sister use it and she no longer suffer from gastric....
which is amazing.....
#my uncle use it and his sugar level (diabetics level)
dropped from 14 to 7......that is superb......


BEAUTY
#my mom and I use it as a face mask every night and we experienced>>>

>>>>wrinkle and fine lines became less visible (REALLY no KIDDING)
>>>>for my mom firmer face, it tighten it up as if we put some kind of
collagen of something
>>>>hydrate and soften our skin and leaving it fresh
>>>>make our pores smaller and less visible

All of this by using the water from the water filtration system. Cheaper than any other beauty product I know.

CLEAN
#cleanse your drinking water from dangerous toxin(like chlorine) and other impurities
#add other useful and beneficial thing to your drinking water (really beneficial)

For the health part, this product claim other health related benefit such as for asthma, migraine, high cholesterol and other things....but since none of my circle have the other sickness so I don't have any experience of the benefit of the product on the other sickness....I bet it will be as helpful and beneficial on other kind of sickness too...maybe you can try it and tell your experience...


Now, are u guyz convince enough to get yourself a set of this product for you and your family benefit??????? You should be......you got nothing to lose but a healthier you.

If you guyz want to know anything about this product you can email me and I will be glad to give you a sample water for FREE (no hassle, glad to help in any ways) to taste the benefit of the water filtered using this product yourself.

my email: 2btruelysn@gmail.com

No comments:

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites