Custom Search

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Migraine, its hurt!!!!!!

Q : What is migraine?
A : A migraine is a very painful type of headache.
People who get migraines often describe the pain as pulsing or
throbbing in one area of the head.
During migraines, people are very sensitive to light and sound.
They may also become nau
seated and vomit.

Now, why am i writing about it?
Well just to help those that have been suffering the same problem as me.
Yeah sadly i got it too.

So what triggers it?
Well there are many things that can trigger it to happen and its basically depend on individual.
For me it will be:
1. Not enough sleep
2. Not eating on time
3. Exposure to too much light
4. Loud sound or noise
5. Perfume of a certain kind
6. Coffee
7. Phenylalanine
8. Being too excited or too sad
9. And many other that i can't seem to recall

So how to cure it?
When i had it for the first time, I went straight to the doctor and got the medication.
Well the doctor gave a vitamin and a painkiller to help with the pain.
She also sa
id that i will need to upgrade my painkiller to a stronger one if i keep taking it whenever i have my migraine.

Since i don't want to be dependent on drugs, i search for other ways to cure the migraine.

My first attempt to cure it was by taking Lingzhi mushroom a chinese medication.
It is a famous traditional medication to heal migraine.
Well it did worked and reduced my migraine attack to about once a month.
But the not so good part about it, is that i have to take it on a consistent basis and it is an expensive medication.

So i try to find another alternative to heal my migraine in a cheaper yet safe and reliable way.


This is when i try Gamat Healin (the picture).
It ma
y not be suitable for those that is allergic to seafood because it is somewhat based from seafood thingy.
Its cheap and really works well.
I barely have my migraine attack( thank god) and the best part is i don't have to take it everyday after a while of taking it (2-3 months).

But the effect might defer depending on individual.
I just want to help by sharing my experience tackling this issue.
Who knows maybe Gamat Healin is your answer for your migraine.


P.S. : Good luck in trying!!!!




No comments:

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites