Custom Search

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sad weekend.....

First saw 5 kitten under a tree near somewhere i ate the other day. One already dead and the other four are very weak....It looks like they have been there for more than a week because of the really bad condition....Took the other four home and caring for them now.....I cant really keep them permenantly because already have 5 cats at home and will burn my pocket way way deep to put them in pet hotel during vacation...Now im just doing my best to take care of them til i can find them an alternative home...

Anyone out there that wants cute kitty to adopt can just drop me a message.....

Then saw another heart-wrenching situation today, saw an old man collecting food from garbage collector dumpsite that had been thrown by nearby wet-market operator. I saw him pick up nearly rotten vegetable, fruit and some old fish those people throw....It really rip my heart out.....I feel so sad...I feel so guilty by just living and having proper food to eat....I really hope that i can see that old man again next week so I can ask him where he live and help him anywhere i can.....

Alhamdulillah for all i have in the past, present and future...

No comments:

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites