Custom Search

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Swine Flu experience

With the rise of number of swine flu related death, we(my family and me) started to wear mask when going out...

Malaysian being malaysian this is the reaction i got when i wore the mask>>>>i wore it for the first time to pasar malam.Once i step out of the car with mask on, it seems like everyone looked at me weirdly and there was this pakcik that put a shocked face after seeing me and laughed at me afterwards....Ridiculous.....but i felt sillier because i actually give a damn to other people's stupid reaction that i took my mask off.....what a stupid thing to do.....but i vow not to be that stupid again....

another issue we face here is with the shortage of mask. It seems like mask is sold out everywhere yet ironically i can't see anyone wearing it.....i wonder where they use it for......

No comments:

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites