Custom Search

Friday, November 14, 2008

Cool Mbt shoes


I came across this shoes after watching the Rachael Ray Day Time show. Cool show. Really love her style, so funny and very sincere.



This mbt shoes claim to :
  • activates neglected muscles
  • improves postures and gait
  • tones and shapes the body
  • can help with back, hip, leg and foot problem
  • reduces stress on knee and hip joint
  • can help with joint, muscle, ligament and tendon injuries



Well what a shoe, right?



Anyway, I am so eager to get myself one of it to try for myself but unfortunately it is very expensive here. It is RM880 here with only one not so nice design while you can get it after discount at around $139(RM492) online.

So anyone out there who have try it out can tell me how it feels to use the shoes. Especially the comfort part. Because I'm very skeptical of the round shape to provide comfort walking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Naturalizer has a nice collection of MBT shoes.

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites