Custom Search

Friday, November 7, 2008

Got to Love em...


Stray cats and dogs.


Why do we have cats and dogs as pets but when It come to the strays we don't give a damn about them....You will just walk pass it and leave it to starve.

Ain't it cruel. Why do you ask the authorities to capture it and kill it, when they are happy running out wild. Bare in mind that they are there because of people too.
Why can't we just live with it, if it doesn't cause any trouble to us?

Human can be so heartless sometimes. Why do you object to others that have the heart to feed the strays while you left the stray starving? Why don't you just mind your own business....

Anyway why don't we all work together to keep the situation under control.

I myself really hate stray dogs because they killed one of my cat brutally and I swear to myself that I will stone them to death if I saw any stray dogs.

But every time I saw stray dogs I don't have the heart to do that and even felt pity if I saw them wandering around alone and hungry. If only I'm not so scared of them I would definitely give them foods.

I was once got chased by a tiny dog and it made me run in circle before the owner got control of the silly dog. I was really mad at the owner for not putting leach on the silly dog and felt like slapping her silly. It scared the hell out of me.

Anyway stray or not love them just the same will you.

No comments:

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites