Custom Search

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Crazily craving for food 24/7







My latest passion is food, food, food and food....
Unfortunately this passion can lead to a big problem which is weight GAIN....
that is my worse nightmare and daymare...haha

I craze for chocolate(snickers and kinderbueno) and all other thing call FOOD...
I don't really know why i crazily crave for food but i just want this to stop.....

So I patiently google to know the root of my food craving problem to solve help me minimize the problem.....

so it tells me that the reason that I'm so crazy for food is because:
  • my body lacks of nutrients
  • stress(most probably because exam is around the corner)
  • menstrual cycle(well it did start during that time)
  • low blood sugar
how to solve the problem?
  • suck a sour pickle
  • juice it
  • spice it up
  • get absorb into something interesting and playful
  • take your minerals
  • drink large glass of water
  • do yoga
  • aromatherapy
  • drink green tea
  • exercise
So hopefully it will works on me. If not, unfortunately I will end up being a FAT CUTE CAT....



and having a "HAVE TO LOSE WEIGHT" as my new year's resolution.


No comments:

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites