Custom Search

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bali bombers....A sad story

Such a nice serene place to be. Yet...........


Why do I think that it is a sad story?

Well obviously not because they died. But the fact that people grieve over them and pity them for being punished for what they did. Well of course I do have some compassion for them as a fellow human being but I do not think that what they did is correct.

From what I know, Islam does not permit killing. Even in war, Islam have provide us with a proper guidance. For example, we should not attack anyone that do not wish to make war with us. To respect the elderly, women and children in war.

I'm even worried when I saw that due to this incident, they are more determine to continue what those fellow died fighting for.Please stop. Follow what Islamic teaching really teaches us.

Islam brings peace and not war.

Please realize that you will only tarnish the name of Islam by saying that you did this because of your religion. While you don't even know what your religion preached on those matters (not saying that I'm an expert but I do know that it is a wrong and unislamic thing to do).

So I hope and pray that they will come to their senses and do the correct thing.

And for the non-Muslim, please do not take their doing as a picture of what Islam is all about.

Islam is a beautiful religion. It is the people who claim to be the follower(not all, of course) that's making the religion ugly by not following what it teaches.





No comments:

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites