Custom Search

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Understanding the Quran...

Have u read the meaning/translation of the quran???

Well I'm just starting and I found it to be very fascinating and interesting.
Since i don't understand Arabic (must learn Arabic-a note to myself), I have to read the translation to understand what it says.

Erm make sure you have the correct approved translation before choosing one for yourselves. And make sure that you have somebody knowledgeable to turn to in case you don't understand anything.

Anyway understanding the quran really help you understand your religion and clear things out. And really help if anyone ask about your religion.

P.S.: So would like to share what you read?

P.P.S: I will share the thing that I found in the quran in my next scribble.

No comments:

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites