Custom Search

Sunday, April 19, 2009

why do i wear head scarf while some muslim girls don't???

erm do you know that it is a very common question posed to us muslim ladies that wears head scarf?

well most of them ask the question because they saw that other muslim ladies did not wear one....
so how was my reaction????

the first time i was asked i couldn't really know what to answer....
its not that i dont have any respond in my head but i just couldnt figure out which one....
you know i dont wanna give the wrong impression or anything....

well nothing to complicated about it actually....

I believe that every religion have at least one rule that they have to follow...right???
come on, even a school have its own regulation...so now not all of them follow it right???
and they all have their reasons not to follow it....

so even if they didn't wear the head scarf it doesn't make them a bad person or the other to be the better one.

its a must for us ladies that have reach a certain age or I might say puberty to cover certain parts of their body, including their hair...the head scarf is actually to cover our hair and our front part of body...the breast as well....

so it is not that i don't have hair or hiding things from people that i wear a head scarf but instead it is actually acting as a control medium for me....it remind me that I'm a muslim and to act accordingly.

the benefits is a lot more than that of course. women are a beautiful being i must say and hair make us even prettier. so i choose to flaunt my beauty to my only rightful other and not for other man to enjoy.....

No comments:

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites