Custom Search

Monday, April 20, 2009

Greatness of honey and dates for health....

I have made it my mission to finish reading the Quran translation and to share it.
But I'm gettin a little bit(well a lot actually) off my schedule, mainly due to my coming exam and countless hours spent on sleep.

Well I want to share with you guyz on the things I read from the Quran......
The benefits of honey and dates.

To gain from the benefits for your health you can try this.
>>drink a glass of water and a spoon of honey mix together early in the morning before eating anything. This should be done at least once a month to maintain a good health. It is said that if practice it will give you 1000 type of cure for sickness

>>eat at least 7 dates a day also for your health

So hurry up try it!!!!!

No comments:

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites